Pitäis olla nukkumassa ja huomenna taas aamulla vannon.
Mutta.
O Valencia The Decemberiststeiltä, voi että ompi kiva kipale ja valvon sitä kuunnellen. Tykkään myös niiden Valerie Plame -biisistä. Aikoinaan yks nettituttu tutustutti niihin toteamalla mun runosta, että vois olla niiden kipale. Runo on seuraava:Thank you for coming;
as now is the time:
I will tell it all with rhyme.
One day it hit me,
all clear as a newly washed fork,
the thought in my head, popped like a cork
I got the looks and I got the means
but I can forget about my dreams.
I'm no Alice, this ain't Wonderland
Same as yesterday, all is bland.
Woman of a wicked clan,
I came up with a plan:
So, are you with me on this,
sweet trusting eyes?
We're gonna have to go
and tell some lies.
Hide the twinkling eagerness
show no sign of the future mess.
This day we make our own bless.
And as I fixed my babe a deadly drink
The sink reflected my last wink.
If the police asks,
I'll hide no more
maybe they'll understand
what I did it for.
"I killed my honey,
yes I did,
and I don't regret a bit.
It wasn't for money, nor for fame
life was just getting all the same.
I got sick of his face
I got tired of his voice
in the end I was too bored to even make noise.
So I whacked the sucker, I wasted him
For just being too dim."
And so endeth the lesson -
not to be ignored:
He said stupid things and snored
The little woman just got bored.
Sellasta.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti