sunnuntai 10. tammikuuta 2010

Today my life was so good I would envy me if I was someone else

I visited Suomenlinna. I've never been there during winter and it was GORGEOUS. It was suprisingly warm there, warmer than in downtown Helsinki. Before the ferry took off I went briefly to Stocka to get some kick ass bread (mmmm) and the guy sold it to me in English. It was so fun I didn't correct him. We just spoke in English, haa. Everything was awesome: the beauty, the ducks, the bread, the fog, the dryed apricots, being totally tired after walking for hours, the old ships... Everything. A perfect day. A few pics, I'm too tired now to put more... :)


A statue from Helsinki. It symbolizes naked Finnish men.
Or something.

Taken from the deck or what ever you call it,
from the ferry. I was sure it would be too cold to go up there,
but no, warmer, as I said.

A view (of me and) from the ferry.

I've never read Narnia, but now I really feel like it.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti